VENDOR 101 SEMINAR, TUES. MARCH 8th, 6-830pm
CLASS IS NOW IN SESSION
We know you love shopping the farmer's markets, but you could be the next entrepreneur to sell at the markets. There are more than 40 weekly farmers markets in San Diego County; learn how to take your crop, product or idea and become a farmers' market success story.
Farmers Market Vending 101 will answer your questions including:
• What kind of products can I sell at farmers' markets?
• What permits do I need and how do I get them?
• What kind of equipment do I need and where do I find it?
• What will it cost to get started?
• How do I get accepted and make my product a best seller?
Limited class size. Class will be held in Little Italy. $45 includes class, materials and refreshments. CALL 619.233.3901 to reserve or email email@example.com for details.
Reserve your space now: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/141003